TheHoggyHedge

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Icing On The Cake...


There are two special people in my life that I decided to make a cake for. A while back I bought a Hershey's antique cook book. It had this amazing looking cake in it and I decided to attempt to make it. I think it ended up turning out ok. Here is the end result.
On another note, I received my buttons but haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet. I will be sure to post that when I do know.
Also be sure to check out my friend's shop and blog.
 

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Tamera said...

MMMMMMMM, i want cake! That looks yummy!

 
At October 3, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Tamera said...

HEY! You won the fabric giveaway on my blog! I put all the names on a bowl and who should i randomly pick but you! give me your address so i can send it your way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home